The client agrees that it is their responsibility to notify Courageous People Partners at least 48 hours in advance of the scheduled session if they are unable to attend. The client will be charged the full hourly rate for a missed session if they do not attend or do not give 48 hours notice.
A deposit of £15.00 is payable upon booking.
Payable in advance.
Home visits possible for female clients with easy access parking & no steps. I charge £25.00 per hour for travel.
What information do I need prior to your appointment
I need your contact details, which include name, address, postcode, email and phone number, I also need information about your health, lifestyle and age for my services to go ahead.
Explanation of why I need this information
· I need all the information to provide a safe and suitable service, and to allow me to make tailor made services.
· To comply with the professional code of conduct and ethics set out by the International Coach Federation, the British Institute of Hypnotherapy and NLP, the Association for NLP, the Kinesiology Association and the Academy of Systematic Kinesiology and also for insurance purposes.
· I have a lawful basis for processing your personal information, meaning there is a legal reason to ask for your data because of contractual reasons.
· You do have the right to not share your personal data with me, but if you do not then I regrettably am unable to offer you my services.
· You must fulfil your side of the contract (share your personal information) in order for me to fulfil mine (carry out my services).
How long will I store your data
I must retain records for a period of at least 7 years from the date of your last service. In a minor’s case this would be 7 years after their 18th birthday.
I will not share your data
I will not share your information with any third parties.
If you feel I am not handling your data correctly you have the right to complain
If you have any questions relating to this policy or the data I hold for you, please contact me in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org. You have the right to complain if you believe I am not handling your data correctly; please use the contact details above. If you are unhappy with my response to your complaint you should then contact the ICO (Information Commissioner’s Office) using the following link https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
A company registered in England and Wales. Registration number 10954452
Copyright © 2020 Courageous People Partners Limited - All Rights Reserved